With Batman vs. Superman delayed until May 6, 2016, fans of the characters are speculating as to what the story will be about, speculation only heightened by the announcement of the cast. Fans have an idea of the characters but casting actors like Ben Affleck and Jesse Eisenberg have thrown fans for a loop, and the most recent scoop from Latino-Review will just throw everyone for an even wider loop.
According to Latino-Review, story details have been leaked about Batman vs. Superman an they range form plausible, to cool to downright unlikely. We’re not writing the script so we can’t be sure of what’s true and what’s not, but here are some highlights from Latino-Review’s supposedly leaked story details from Batman vs. Superman:
- Lex Luthor is also into body art and has a detailed sleeve tattoo of the Metropolis skyline on his right arm.
- Lex Luthor is BALD. His head is shaven to be exact.
- Lex is currently the CEO of Lexcorp who is one part tech genius, one part ruthless business man and two parts Metropolis street tough. Yes, street tough.
- Bruce considers Superman an impressive specimen. Lex considers him an alien, and a trespasser that doesn’t belong on this planet.
- The rebuilding of Metropolis is Bruce Wayne’s main priority and is in town to help.
- Lex believes Superman can die and wants to kill him.
- Bruce believes there can be a peaceful solution to the Superman problem. One that doesn’t involve going toe to toe with a God.
- Lex wants to convince Batman to take out Superman
Of course, none of this is verified at all, but some of it is does make sense and is intriguing. It’s sounding like Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne are working together in a way, as both think Superman is a menace. Lex wants to kill Superman, Bruce wants to reel him.
We will have to see how much of this sticks, but at the very least, the description of Lex Luthor as a tattooed millionaire badass is the most intriguing part about all of this.
Want more Batman news? Subscribe to the Caped Crusades newsletter to get the latest news and rumors about upcoming movies, TV shows and comics before anyone else.